Thoughts on a patient's initial diagnosis and treatment for juvenile idiopathic scoliosis. A tribute to smart people in the fundraising, outreach, and medical community.
This is a wonderful testament to what has gone on, and continues to go on, with Will, his family and the family of professionals who have given such great care. The strength of my beloved nephew is truly amazing! Rock on, Will!!!
6 comments:
This is a wonderful testament to what has gone on, and continues to go on, with Will, his family and the family of professionals who have given such great care. The strength of my beloved nephew is truly amazing! Rock on, Will!!!
Tremendous!
He's doing great - you're right, Will rocks!
Great going Will!! I can't believe how tall you are now!! You're a young man now. Thanks for posting this Elaine.
Wow Will,
I can't believe you were up walking so soon after the surgery! I almost fainted....twice.
Love you!
Happy it all got worked out.
Very inspirational! (And a nice production too, Elaine).
Larry & Holly
Post a Comment